Wednesday 14 June 2017

PoR Painting Contest Final Entry

And here we go! The final entry for Pride of Rodina's Painting Competition. From last article the main change, which was hard to capture on the photos, was adding slight dark corrosion around the metal bolts on should pads and also darkening of the boots to make them look dirty.

I did try to do chipping but it didn't look right to me, thanks to the camouflage pattern it just ended up looking like a part of it and too busy overall, it was bit messy. Last night I also saw someone post on Facebook a photo of their mini with painted light source from the rifle's scope and the helmet light, which looked cool and I considered doing it but didn't think it would fit onto my own mini.

I am happy with this overall though and looking forward to painting the rest of my French army this way.







No comments:

Post a Comment